WHEELS & WEISSWÜRSCHT.
It’s time to swing open the garage door and bring your much loved classic out to play. Two wheels or four, who’s counting? So why not indulge in a weekend spin and pay us a visit at BMW Group Classic. On the first and third Saturday of the month, from May to October, we’re opening our doors for a series of “Wheels & Weißwürscht” events (Weißwürscht is a traditional Bavarian sausage, by the way).
“Wheels & Weißwürscht” is the perfect opportunity to discover what’s going on round our way. At each event, we’ll be rolling out four very special models from our collection (caution: risk of misty eyes). Plus, you’ll also be able to take a sneaky peak into our vehicle hall – and admire the automotive rarities within. That just leaves the teasing question of which example of classic motordom you’ll be pulling up in (or on). We certainly can’t wait to find out.
Every visitor rocking up with a vintage motor or recent classic will be given a token for two Weißwürscht sausages and a pretzel. Needless to say, cars and bikes from all manufacturers are welcome.
So get ready to rumble! As we all know, it’s not where you’re going that counts but how you get there. Having said that, if where you’re going happens to be full of classic vehicles and sausages, so much the better.
We look forward to welcoming you to BMW Group Classic.
WHEELS & WEISSWÜRSCHT in brief:
- First and third Saturday of the month from May to October, 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
- Location: BMW Group Classic, Moosacher Straße 66, 80809 Munich.
- Upcoming dates: 05.05 / 19.05 / 02.06 / 16.06 / 07.07 / 21.07
- Anyone turning up with a classic car or motorcycle (regardless of maker) is welcome.
- Two Weißwürscht sausages and a pretzel per car or bike.