BMW GROUP CLASSIC.
BMW Clubs GUIDELINES, AWARDS & OTHER.
Guidelines and nomination forms for prizes and awards can be downloaded here.
- No 1 BMW Clubs Mission Statement (PDF, 51.4 KB)
- No 2 BMW Clubs Constitution (PDF, 102.9 KB)
- No 3 BMW Clubs a Dynamic Community (PDF, 124.1 KB)
- No 4 BMW Clubs Accepted (PDF, 96.5 KB)
- No 5 BMW Clubs CI Guideline (PDF, 9.3 MB)
- No 6 BMW Clubs Awards (PDF, 121.8 KB)
- No 7 BMW Clubs Mechanism for Dispute (PDF, 60.2 KB)
- No 8 BMW Clubs of the Year Award (PDF, 98.3 KB)
BMW Group Archive.
When it comes to corporate, brand or product history, the BMW Group Archive is the first port of call for queries on any aspect of the BMW past. As a department of BMW Group Classic, we welcome not only owners and fans of BMW classics but also journalists, writers and researchers.
From the past through to the present and the future of Sheer Driving Pleasure: the Premium Tour gives you the whole world of BMW including BMW Museum highlights, the most interesting sections of the BMW Plant and the main areas of BMW Welt.
BMW Classic Center.
Only if the provenance of your classic is impeccably documented can its value be assessed. That’s where the BMW Classic Vehicle Certificate comes in. With this certificate you can have the production and delivery data of your BMW classic or recent classic (aged 20 years or over) confirmed in writing. As well as this one-page certificate, the BMW Group Archive offers a two-page version which additionally lists all the technical specifications of your vehicle.Due to maintenance the BMW Classic Vehicle Certificate order form is currently not available, but will be available again shortly. Thank you for your understanding!
BMW has created some of the most celebrated cars and motorcycles in automotive history – legends that are now waiting for you to take them out for a ride. The BMW Group Classic car rental programme now offers all style-conscious fans of vintage vehicles and recent classics the chance to experience the fascination of these legendary BMWs at first hand. The selection of available models ranges from classic road cars and motorcycles to exclusive show cars and historic racing machines.
- Conditions of provision and usage conditions (PDF, 67.0 KB)
- Vehicle usage conditions (PDF, 86.5 KB)
- Self-drive price list (PDF, 785.3 KB)
- Hire-car programme: Self-drive (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- Self-drive enquiry (PDF, 148.1 KB)
- Chauffeur service price list (PDF, 337.9 KB)
- Rental car programme: chauffeur service (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Chauffeur service enqiury (PDF, 146.3 KB)
- Order voucher (PDF, 102.3 KB)
- External enquiry (PDF, 182.4 KB)